We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All sales are final, unless products purchased were never served or delivered, or arrived in visibly poor condition or damaged upon arrival. Please call the florist at (718) 597-1117 with your order number to dispute any transactions.
All orders are delivered whenever the checkout areas allows a pickup option for your zip code. Otherwise all other orders are only to be picked up or shipped out at an additional cost. Orders are expected to delivered by the time stated by the florist or florist website, and are not guaranteed to arrive any earlier. If you have any issues waiting for your order, call the florist at (718) 597-1117 right away.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions govern the sale of Products (“Product or Products”) and provisions of services (“Services”) by Flowers by Frankie Inc. (FBF) and its affiliates (“Seller”) as well as by third party vendors and/or service providers of Seller. These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) take precedence over Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions to which notice of objection is hereby given. Neither Seller’s commencement of performance or delivery shall be deemed or construed as acceptance of Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions. CDI’s failure to object to conflicting or additional terms will not change or add to the terms of this agreement. Buyer’s acceptance of the Products and/or Services from Seller shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Orders: All orders placed by Buyer are subject to acceptance by Seller. Orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled without Seller’s written consent. All orders must identify the products, unit quantities, part numbers, applicable prices and requested delivery dates of the Products being purchased. Unless otherwise agreed, all materials will be shipped no later than one year from the date that Seller accepts the purchase order. Seller may in its sole discretion allocate Product among its Customers. Seller may designate certain Products and Services as non-cancelable, non- returnable (“NCNR”) and the sale of such Products shall be subject to any special terms and conditions contained in Seller’s Order Acknowledgement or NCNR Letter, which shall prevail and supersede any inconsistent terms and conditions contained herein or elsewhere.
- Prices: The prices of the Products are those prices specified on the front of the invoice. Pricing for undelivered Products may be increased in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control. Price quotations shall automatically expire in thirty (30) days from the date issued, or as otherwise stated in the quotation.
- Taxes: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all prices quoted are exclusive of transportation and insurance costs, duties, and all taxes including federal, state and local sales, excise and value added, goods and services taxes, and any other taxes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, as well as the collection or withholding thereof, including penalties and interest thereon. When applicable, transportation and taxes shall appear as separate items on Seller’s invoice.
- Payment: Payment is made by credit/debit card. If Buyer fails to make each payment when it is due, Seller reservesthe right to change or withdraw credit and thereby suspend or cancel performance under any or all purchase orders or agreements in which Seller has extended credit to Buyer. In the event of default by Buyer, Seller shall be entitled to costs, fees, and expenses, including but not limited to recovery of attorney fees, court costs and fees, and collections costs.
- Delivery and Title: All deliveries will be made “EXWORKS” place of shipment. Title and risk of loss pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Product to the carrier.